A hardwood floor is one of the nicest looking floor materials you can own. They give your home and floor warmth, beauty, and resilience. But no matter how well you take care of them, they will eventually show wear and tear. Replacing them can be expensive. Fortunately, a professional Miami floor refinisher can add new life to your old hardwood floors.
A professional floor refinisher makes the dents, stains and scratches caused by years of use and abuse disappear. Day to day foot traffic will cause wear patterns in your floor. Do you have kids or pets? Then you know what kind of beating this can make on your once beautiful hardwood floors. But you don’t have to live with a scratched and dingy floor. And you don’t have to shell out money for a new one. Let a highly trained Miami flooring expert return your hardwood floor to the beauty and luster it once had.
DIY Wood Floor Renovation
Many of you may be do-it-yourselfers. And there are companies that will rent the tools and sell the materials needed for the job. Of course, to do the job right, you will have to perform the following tasks for your hardwood floor refinishing job:
- Move all your furniture out of the way and seal off the rest of the house, including vents and outlets.
- Determine which sanding method to use and rent the right equipment to sand and refinish the large open areas as well as nooks, crannies and the areas near the baseboards.
- Sand the floor evenly and completely, leaving no poorly sanded spots or gouging the floor, causing costly repairs.
- Clean up the dust and debris. Even so-called dustless sanding systems will leave some dust behind that needs to be removed before refinishing.
- Determine the correct finish to use on your particular type of wood flooring.
- Know how many coats and what type of finish to apply to the floor to give the best results.
- Live with the mess and disruption until the job is complete.
Professional Wood Floor Renovation (Miami, FL)
Expert hardwood floor refinishers in greater Miami know how to get this job done right and in a timely manner. They know and understand hardwood floor refinishing and the best way to treat and refinish each type, and can take all the hassle away from you. They will do a complete job including:
- Prepare the rooms completely for refinishing.
- Select and use the right equipment and finish for your floor and degree of wear.
- Sand the entire floor completely leaving a smooth, even surface.
- Completely remove all dust and debris left behind.
- Apply two to three coats of hardwood finish to ensure a beautiful and long-lasting finish.
- Get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Most importantly, stand behind their work.
If you are tired of looking at an old, scratched and dingy floor and are ready to renew it to the beautiful surface you remember, don’t try to do it yourself. Find and hire an expert hardwood floor refinisher.
Call Modern Flooring Miami by Tosca Surfaces to get details on refinishing your hardwood floors using a local Miami flooring company. You can reach us by phone at 786.444.29.21